Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Answer clients calls, replies client’s emails and log down all reported issues and requests, into the system, in a timely manner.
- Assess the service requirements of clients, then plan, schedule and deploy the appropriate skilled manpower to tackle the client requirements.
- Maintain and ensure close follow up of all client requests and issues, so that all tasks are consistently updated on a daily basis.
- Generate report on monthly basis, and as and when needed. Able to understand and explain these reports.
- Communicate and liaise with vendors to obtain quotations, where necessary, and coordinate with them for any work that involves them.
- Take ownership of customer cases/reports/requests and escalate to team leaders and/or manager for further discussion on resolving/completing the tasks.
- Follow up and manage all hardcopy service reports, preventive maintenance check lists, and any other documents, for all cases that are not fully closed and documents are properly filed.
- Take ownership and responsibility of updating the ticketing system regularly and consistently, for customer cases, customer contracts, equipment lists, and any other critical info.
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services
- Answer telephones and respond to email inquiries in the office
- Be the main contact point for customers to report issues, requests, get updates, coordinate access requests and work schedule, and any other coordination works.
We are looking for talent with diploma or bachelor degree in any field to join us.