Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 to 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Architectural/Structural/M&E works ;
- Diploma or relevant trade certificate ;
- Prior supervisory experience in construction industry would be an added advantage ;
- Able to work indepently and in a team
- Supervise construction works and projects at site including supervising general workers and monitor subcontractors to meet proposed schedule.
- Review and study drawings to ensure work accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist and report to Project Manager and attend site meeting if necessary, in order to liaise effectively with all level management and consultants for smooth progress
- Monitor machineries and wastage of construction materials
- Prepare related document, site diary and timely update of work to superior or management.
- To maintain good housekeeping and implement safety practices.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Perform other duties assigned by superior or management.
- To ensure proper implementation for ISO record