Job ID 23372
Career Level Entry Level
- Responsible in supervising and monitoring work status of projects.
- To Liaise with site / consultants / client on the current site activities including inspections, audits and site visits.
- Supervise and control sub-contractors daily work activities, and ensuring material and equipment, personnel and tools are available to perform the work.
- Prepare site reports and submit in a timely manner.
- Depending on the scale of the project and current workload, may be required to manage multiple projects.
- Study and understand construction drawings to ensure accuracy of construction on site
- Implement master program and monitor site progress to ensure on-time completion of projects.
- Provide updates on the daily site progress.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad.
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.