Job Description :
1. Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the clientâ€™s specification and requirement are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
2. Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and sometimes, members of the public.
3. Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
4. Selecting tools and materials.
5. Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
6. Checking and preparing site reports, design and drawings.
7. Maintaining quality control procedure.
8. Findings ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
9. Assessing and minimizing risk.
10. Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
11. Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
Job Requirement :
1. Candidates must poses at least Diploma/ Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architectural/ Construction Management or equivalent.
2. Minimum 8 years of working experience as a Site Manager.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Problem-solving skills.
5. Decision making ability.
6. Commercial awareness.
7. Ability to motivate others.
8. Team working skills.
9. Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
10. Language required : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin