Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 to 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preparation and submission of budgetary estimates from tender drawings, Bill of Quantities for all disciplines and costs estimation, progress claim, variation order, evaluation of claims, etc.
- Prepare award of contracts, check contract documents and to recommend contractor’s valuations.
- Accountable for pre and post contract management, monitoring materials and construction cost, site valuation, variation order and final accounts.
- Assist in operation matters on contractual issues and any other contracts administration duties related to QS.
- Monitor on amendments to the scope of works and conditions of contract, variation order and apply extension of time if necessary.
- Acquire quotation from contractor and suppliers for purpose of cost assessment, analysis or budgeting.
- Collaborate with client, consultant, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Co-ordinate with finance department on payment related matters, monitoring monthly projection of cash flow, physical report for on-going project.
- Attend site valuation, site measurement and regular meetings when necessary.
- Prepare/verify payment certificates and finalize final account of projects.
- To ensure proper implementation for ISO record.
- Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior / management.