- Responsible for coordination and proactive management of all activities on site including site progress, sub-contractors performance and site organization.
- Review, evaluate and monitor the contractors’ plans and physical progress to ensure its completion.
- Supervise and check the structural, architectural and M&E works are according to drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Monitor site safety, to ensure workers comply with Safety Regulation.
- Oversee construction of projects to ensure procedures and materials of construction comply with a contract plan, quality, and specifications.
- Oversee construction of projects to ensure completion on schedule and procure issuance of progress billings for stages of completed works.
- Manage progress reports and assist to liaise with local authorities on submission and approval as and when required.