Experience 1-3 Years
1. To monitor & supervise the project progress.
2. To report updated progress or issue related at site to project engineer.
3. To coordinate site works to ensure the works can be executed as per strict quality standards and achieve the pre-determined plan and dateline.
4. To request for materials purchasing through project admin & checking the materials that deliver to the site.
5. To attend meeting and site inspection and take the necessary follow up action or site visit with architect consultant, subcontractor & local authority.
· Candidates must possess at least Diploma in Construction Management / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Site Supervisor.
· Ability to organize and coordinate site activities.
· Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Professional development
- Day shift
- STM/STPM (Preferred)
- Site Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)