Job ID 18522
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Assist the Project Engineer on all matter throughout the construction of the project.
- Carry out details of work coordination with main contractor and trade sub-contractor.
- Request and coordinate all necessary material to site for construction used.
- Carry out all necessary inspection with the main contractor and consultant representative at site before and after the installation works.
- Organize the manpower allocation at site.
- Responsible on-site store, maintenance of machinery, submission of necessary document to main contractor i.e. site diary.
- Supervise and monitor the work progress and quality, ensure all works is carried out in safe condition.
- Assist on shop drawing preparation.
- Receiving of material at site.
- Submission of site diary and inspection form.
- Ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environment (S.H.E) policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Superior and/or the Management.
- At least Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Mechanical & Electrical environment for construction field
- Knowledge in AutoCAD system will be added advantage.
- Familiar with electrical low voltage and extra low voltage.
- Able to work independently.