Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
- To formulate and execute test plans and test cases based on internal specifications, customer feedback and requirements
- To perform validation and compliance tests prior to every software release as part of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- To test and evaluate new hardware candidates for qualification as standard products
- To perform quality control on outgoing products and systems to ensure total customer satisfaction
- To analyze and track any hardware defects and software issues with root cause identification
- To manage and track hardware quality reports and returns with internal teams and external supply chains.
- To provide feedback to the development team for continuous system improvement
- To drive and manage company-wide quality initiatives, policies and audits
- To collaborate with Silkron Shenzhen team on quality, test and project application matters
- Candidate must possess in at least a Degree / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Internet & Multimedia Computing, Information & Communication Technology, Business Information System, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of product quality assurance and software testing concepts and methodology.
- Practical knowledge in STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in any relevant software testing automation tools (e.g. Selenium).
- Experience in Embedded OS / Android is an added advantage.
- Skills and knowledge in programming and computing hardware are most preferable.
- Able to work independently with positive thinking and result-oriented.
- Good interpersonal collaboration and coordination skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about software tests and software quality assurance.
- Effective communication skills in BOTH English and Mandarin in verbal and written is a MUST in order to communicate with China and global customers.
- University students, internship trainees, fresh graduates and 1~2 years experienced candidates in related jobs are encouraged to apply.