Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for material planning and inventory management to effectively support production needs.
- Perform accurate calculation of material usage based on final production demand.
- Provide accurate material forecast long & short term to supplier in monthly and weekly basis to secure required material.
- Use effective analytical analysis to identify all critical material shortage and define next actions plan to address.
- Perform PR(Purchase Requisition) creation in system for PO(Purchase Order)generation by Purchasing.
- Act as an Inventory Management – Manage and control material inventory in optimum level per KPI defined target.
- Act as a Supplier Management – Provide daily/weekly/monthly delivery schedule to suppliers and follow up delivery performance.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A bachelor degree of Business Administration/Economics, Business Administration/Economics, Business Administration/Economics or a closely related field.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in material planning industry.
- Good understanding of material Demand-Supply Chain Process.
- Familiar experience with system tool – MATUI/SAP/PGS+/PP/Camstar/DEAL/MER.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill that able to work with various function team such as Demand Planning/Production/Supplier/Purchasing/Finance/Logistic/QM/IE/StoreD.