Career Level Entry Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Industry Admin/Human Resources
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Responsible for the external interface on demand and capacity within 26 weeks.
- Responsible for Delivery Early Warning (DEW), Change of Promise (CoP) and Change of Request (CoR).
- Responsible in Fast Track/Emergency Shipment/Delivery Escalation management.
- Act as gatekeeper for chips related topics, ie chips for engineering use and Chipshort feedback.
- Follow up on delivery performance and provide catch up plan for urgent/critical bnrs.
- Ensure successful ramp-up of products within timeline.
- Responsible in Weekly Moving Bottleneck utilization and optimization review & new products updating.
- Responsible in Work In Process (WIP) management (ie. WIP level, Cycle time) in the shopfloor.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Industrial Engineering or any other equivalent field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in relevant field.
- Good communication, interpersonal skill.
- Ability to interpret, analyse & feedback.
- Knowledge in managing delivery deviation eg. preparation of Catch up Plan, Early Warning Process, Fast track, Allocation Handling, Escalation Process.
- Good understanding in production controlling & setup of KPI’s such as transit times, cycle time , etc.
- Ability to demonstrate team up for best results and focus on customer behavior.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged.