Career Level Entry Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Industry Admin/Human Resources
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Schedule and Co-ordinate Interview collaboratively with Hiring.
- Booking of interview rooms and parking lot.
- Inform candidate the interview appointment, documents required for interview and job description.
- Update Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Maintain recruitment metrics, time-to-arrange and time-to-offer.
- Generation of job offer letter and administration.
- Prepare new hires kit.
- New employees hiring administration.
- Organize New Employees On Boarding Program.
- Acts as liaison and work closely with internal sections/departments/segments and external parties, including recruitment agencies, bank, EPF etc. to deliver quality and timeliness service and administration.
- Responsible for end to end management of internal customers (managers/employees/HR) enquiries via phone and/or email in an effective, discrete, professional manner and respecting data privacy constraints.
- Responsible for Projects as Assigned: Participate on project teams as assigned.
- Perform other duties in HR Service Centre according to business need.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources or any other equivalent field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant job experience; 10 years job experience for employees with diploma.
- Customer service and public relations methods and techniques.
- Proficient in Computer System, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.
- Good Problem Solving and Organization Skills.
- Ability to inform the Manager quickly on potential issues related to work.
- Ability to learn New Skills quickly.
- Possesses Good and Hands-on Knowledge and Skills in HR systems (Applicant Tracking System).
- Additional language (eg, Tamil, Thai and Korean) will be an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.