Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
At least 3 years working experience in industries building and able to handle steel structure work.
- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for the supervision and monitoring of construction works in accordance with the contracts and construction drawings especially in respect of specifications, quality and time of completion.
- To ensure that all materials delivered to site are conform to the approved specifications and the project’s inspection test plan.
- To regularly report to relevant superiors on the progress of the works and the problem areas encountered especially in respect defective, outstanding or non-confirming works or delayed works.
- Upon completion of work, to carry out final inspections and handovers including ensuring that all as built drawings are prepared and a copy kept with relevant superiors prior to issuance of certificate of practical completion.
- To control all relevant project documents and data, prepare reports on progress, site activities and all other related matters.
- Prepares the Project Quality plans and Inspection Test plans according to project specifications.
- Tagging all incoming material required for inspection and locating.
- Work with suppliers to improve quality control, inspection and CoC
- Liaises with Project Managers/Engineers for day-to-day inspection activities.
- Undertaking duties and/or responsibilities as and when appropriately assigned by the HOD.
- To ensure proper implementation for ISO record.
- Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior / management.