Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Conduct test package generation for new products with higher complexity (software & hardware development).
- Conduct test package optimization & sustaining and/or sub-cons technical support.
- Innovate test concepts & methods (feasibility & realization in production testing).
- Responsible for test knowledge transfer to production, test package buy-off and documentation.
- Participate in new tester platform benchmarking.
- Enhance test package with Zero defects approach (IV leakage test, poka-yoka mixing, etc.)
- Participate in CoP TE community and provide sharing with the worldwide TE community.
- Demonstrate measurable impact on working results on a local basis (MAL DC).
- Contributes to success of project/team, shares knowledge within project/team and demonstrate capability to solve problems.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Physics / Microelectronics / Semiconductor Technology).
- More than 5 years of experience in Semiconductor Testing and familiar with Power & Mixed Signal Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
- Experience in ATE measurement equipment’s (oscilloscope, thermostream, prober/handler basic operation).
- Good statistical data analysis, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in schematic/electronic circuitry interpretation.
- Good aptitude in engineering analysis, problem solving and solution finding.