Career Level Mid Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Enabling of new electrical tests / test programs, new design of test equipment, new test methods & new processes with low to high complexity / quantity.
- Plan and manage Technical Feasibility Check on new reliability projects with low to high complexity/quantity.
- Liaise and prioritize jobs towards achieving agreed timeline, including milestone and deadline reliability.
- Plan / carry out Test Package Release & assignment activities and resolve test related issues with low complexity/quantity.
- Establish documentation for new equipment / processes (work instruction, machine operating instruction (MOI), specification, OJTI..).
- Develop new methods & processes with low complexity/quantity to optimize quality, efficiency and effectiveness of reliability qualification of product / technology / material & process change.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics or equivalent).
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in semiconductor electrical testing is preferred.
- Experience in reliability test methodology & concepts, reference standards and working principle of electrical testing equipment and programming knowhow will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on electrical tester or handler for RF products.
- Knowledge on automatic data transfer from tester to database, tester data file format and drift analysis.
- Knowledge on the working principle, troubleshooting & diagnostic/ test program debugging, interpretation of schematic/electronic circuitry and basic repair of automatic test equipment.
- Programming skills: C++, Visual Studio, Arduino and embedded system programming.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills, communication and Interpersonal skills.