Career Level Mid Level
Experience 4-6 Years
Industry Admin/Human Resources
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Accountable and responsible in preparation of module CP invest for capacity ramp up to meet committed capacity ramp timeline.
- Responsible as Key interface to Operation to support Operation on capacity and reporting to achieve capacity balancing and alignment on committed capacity to meet module TCR cost and growth sustenance.
- Responsible as Key interface with DIV SCP/CAP/CALP coordinator on module demand and/or capacity planning to achieve capacity ramp, balancing and optimization to meet DIV revenue.
- Use analytical skills and systemic thinking to evaluate and resolve module capacity and resource optimization to meet module cost and DIV Demand to Revenue (DtR).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Economics, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or any other equivalent fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing industry, in particular experience in operations planning and/or industrial engineering. Preferably minimum 1-2 years in resource planning role.
- Knowledge in supply chain management, backend production processes and capacity modelling.
- Knowledge in OneSAP system planning will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in in-depth analytical & problem solving skills to define problem statement and provide proposals to resolve complex topics.
- Ability to drive & lead TCR/LTCR strategy work plans/ideas to achieve organization/module/segment growth sustenance.
- Ability to anticipate issues & challenges and provide proposals & measures to resolve it in a fast and agile way.
- Good interpersonal skills & able to interact effectively with various levels of people.
- Good presentation skills to present proposals and measures in a systematic approach.