Job ID 21205
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Assist in monitoring supply departments (Production, Warehouse, Purchasing & Logistic)
- Manage inventory and ensure a steady flow of goods and materials
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure purchased goods are received on time and in excellent condition.
- Provide daily and weekly supply chain reports to management as requested.
- Source material, goods, and services and negotiate the most cost-effective contract and deals
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analysis
- Conduct market research to remain updated about emerging trends and business opportunities
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with suppliers
- Ad-hoc tasks from the superior and the Management
- Proficiency in Mandarin & English preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin-speaking suppliers
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent
- Proficiency in the use of office software Excel, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs