Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
- To analyze and assess project requirements and development lead-time
- To analyze bug reports with root cause and assign to relevant development teams for fixes and solutions
- To manage projects and to coordinate between different teams to ensure success delivery and sustainable reliability
- To define and maintain software architecture and dependency map
- To prepare, maintain, manage and implement software design documentation
- To provide feedback to development team for continuous system improvement
- Degree / Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Internet & Multimedia Computing or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of software architecture, software engineering and system design.
- Practical knowledge in SDLC is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal collaboration and coordination skills
- Able to work independently with positive thinking and result-oriented
- Project management and coordination skill or experience is an advantage
- Programming skill is optional but an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL-based relational database and modeling is preferable.
- Knowledge in Windows and Android operating system, networking and security is preferable
- Effective communication skills in BOTH English and Mandarin in both verbal and written is a MUST in order to coordinate with Silkron China team
- Fresh graduates and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.