Job ID 18727
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
- Manage the collection & delivery of Fire extinguishers at customers’ premises
- Manage the servicing of Fire extinguishers at our workshops
- Perform Mechanical & Electrical routine servicing and audit at customers’ premises
- Perform installation and repair works of Fire Alarm devices at site
- Ensure that all assigned scheduled preventive maintenance tasks are completed.
- To actively support colleagues and be willing to learn
- Assist the delivery of excellent customer service resulting in asset uptime, first time fix and quality workmanship.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/”O” Level, Professional
- Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Wireman PW4 (Semenanjung Malaysia) from Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Wireman Grade 1 (Sarawak), Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia Tahap 2 & 3
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferred Skills
- Familiar with standard Microsoft office suite of IT systems with good standards of numeracy and literacy would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess valid Wireman PW4 certificate from Suruhanjaya Tenaga (ST).
- Able to do wiring works and maintenance of air-cond without supervision
- Knowledge in Electricity Supply Act, Electricity Regulations is essential
- Preferably candidate specializing in Electrical Works/Construction or equivalent.
- Willingness to work out of normal hours if required.