Career Level Entry Level
Experience 1-3 Years
- Involve instructor analysis / rejected improvement.
- Identify and resolve technical machine, tester problem and suggest or educate this continuous improvement.
- To analysis customer return sample.
- Maintain jig and fixture condition and to carry out the all according to which instruction.
- Any other ad hoc duty will assign by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) .
- Required skill(s): Computer Knowledge, Troubleshooting Product & Equipment.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SENAI.