Career Level Entry Level
Position : Technician / Wireman
Department : Project
Basic Salary : RM 1500 – RM2000
Job Responsibilities :
- Installs, repairs, and performs regular maintenance on arterial and residential street lights, traffic light, and/or indoor lightings
- Works with electrical systems in the installation and maintenance of roadway lighting; troubleshoots electrical problems; installs conduit systems to include pulling wires
- Determines electrical requirements for street light, traffic light installation, and maintenance; obtains estimates for materials and determines amounts needed to procure supplies and materials; assists in maintaining an inventory of street light material
- Responds to calls regarding malfunctioning or damaged lighting to perform necessary repairs or replacement activities in a timely manner;
- maintains and provides accurate and timely work records, forms, reports, and logs in various mediums and formats to track and record completion of assignments according to established processes and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in Electrical, MLVK / PW1 / PW2 / PW3 / PW4 certification.
- With 1-2 years of experience in an electrical wiring, street lighting will be an added advantage.
- Completion of an electrical internship, or working experience in electrical industry or company, may be preferred
- Freshy are encourage to apply.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Applicants should be a Malaysian citizen.
- Able to work Shift work & PH
- Attendance Allowance RM100 (full attendance – No MC, No NPL or No Absent)
- Over time
- EPF, SOCSO
- Meal Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Public Holidays
Balakong – 5 vacancies available