Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for certain Product line process and test stations or process as assigned.
- Perform yield monitoring, yield drop investigation and provide resolution.
- Setting up and maintaining of product line process and test process procedures.
- New products introduction, transfer and set up.
- Assist in new parts / process qualification prior to the phase in or cut in of new parts / process.
- Involvement in 1st level failures analysis and root cause investigation.
- To lead a team of task force/technicians participating in the yield improvement activities.
- Implementation of SPC on critical stations.
- Work with production to ensure that the goals set for quality, yield and scrap are met.
- Ensure Product line scrap cost is within Department’s set target.
- Degree in Physics or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Physic or Electrical/Electronics Engineering with minimum 5 years relevant working experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or work experience.
- Good soldering/repair on PCB is added advantage.
- Possess good communication in written and verbal with all levels.
- Independent and able to work as a team.