Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
- Maintain the quality of test equipment & fixture performance in defect free and minimize downtime for production.
- Trouble shoot, repair defective test equipment or Set up new production test stations in accordance to test equipment acceptance checklist and line layout.
- To monitor test station yield & trigger Test Engineer or Manager on daily line high fallout
- Timely submission of daily breakdown reports and tasks accomplish for supervisor review.
- Feedback and reduce production test equipment breakdown.
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance on production test equipment in accordance to the Preventive Maintenance Master Schedule.
- Trouble shoot defective test equipment and repair them accordingly.
- To help Test Engineer solve issues related to test and FA of boards/components.
- Responsible for performing periodic preventive maintenance on test equipment.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunication Engineering with 2 years’ experience in PCA testing and preferably with ICT experience.
- Must be independent and equipped with good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess good soldering and rework skills as well as working knowledge with software application.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.