Job ID 23280
- Research current market trends in video and audio
- Assist conceptualize in video ideas and content preparation.
- Supports all required pre- and post-production tasks, including indoor and outdoor shooting, video/audio editing, colour grading and effect design
- Assist in completing other tasks related to video editing as assigned to support all departments.
- Communicate well and work closely with team members to complete tasks by the deadline given.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Art/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to produce creative artwork.
- Knowledge on Premiere Pro/After Effect will be an added advantage.
- Passionate about video editing, depicting a fluid and engaging story through video for the target audience of online media
- Strong knowledge of concept development, soundtrack, digital video effects and research skills
- Additional skills in Videography are a plus
- Good personality, people-oriented, meticulous, and organized with good interpersonal.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-tasking.
- Must be willing to work in Puchong, Selangor.