- Attend to guests and staff requests in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Complete assigned side work prior to opening and closing of the halls service each day.
- Promote teamwork while working and assist others whenever possible to the advantage of the guest.
- Maintain established standards during set up and ensure settings are uniformed.
- Serve all foods & beverages with a basic knowledge of ingredient and preparation time and methods.
- Maintain knowledge of various food & beverage menu and prices.
- Carry trays of food & beverage, promoting safety and breakage avoidance.
- Relay all guest complaints to Captain, Supervisor, Executive and Manager.
- Promote professionalism through appearance and manner.
- Maintain complete familiarity of safety and fire emergency procedures.
- Maintain uniform in clean and tidy form.